8.18.2008

Sleep? Who needs sleep?!


My mom is getting a lot of mileage over the fact that Finn is sleeping as much as I did as a baby ... which is to say, not much at all. Although he now has day and night straightened out (phew) he's still not a big aficionado of the daytime nap. I'm on a weekly email list from the hospital, and this week it went on about how your 1-week old is only awake for a few minutes each hour, I almost started laughing. But then I cried instead. Just kidding.

So anyway, this post is basically an excuse for us to show you Finn's cute onesie, although the photo itself doesn't really do him justice as it as taken after he scratched his left eye. Again. Thanks to Aunt Heather for the stylin' gear!

Wagoners, do you see Finn's resemblance to Baby Mick?

7 comments:

s.cuda said...

oh my gosh i think he looks just like andrew in this picture. so cute!

Pokolodi said...

I agree! He looks JUST LIKE Andrew here, it's hilarious.

Pokolodi said...

ps

Do they make that shirt in adult sizes? How is it that Finn is less than 2 week old, but he is already so much better dressed than I am?

Anonymous said...

I think that he is a clone of Andrew as well! So alert for 1 1/2 weeks! Adorable.

sKimski said...

Ditto! A little Andrew!

DogRehab said...

I love Baby Finn!

Anonymous said...

Ok, not to sound like everyone else, but I agree, I finally see a litte Barber in this picture of my nephew.