5.18.2010

getting along

Today was my first day with both kids and without any help from relatives who know a lot more about children than I do. Except for the fact that both of them were up and ready to party at 6:45 AM on a very overcast/rainy day, it has gone pretty well so far. Thank god Bridget let us borrow her baby swing, as Tess is loving it for her catnaps. Finn is constantly going up to her and patting her feet, saying "Hi, Tess. Awww. Hi, Tess." It gives me hope that they will grow up peacefully.

Blissful baby.

Finn is very kindly sharing his bottle collection.
While she's trying to nap, of course.

I asked him if he'd give her a cuddle. And he did. [Sniff!]

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Love the picture of him sharing the bottles. Those bottle collections are still cracking me up. Swings are the best!

lupe aguilar said...

Great looking family!

tisha_ts said...

I do love a good swing. Such precious pictures.

Pokolodi said...

Sniff is right! What a good big brother.