5.22.2010

God bless Tess

Last Sunday was Tess's baptism at Immaculate Heart Church and it was just perfect. Here are some photos of the big day, with some from the ceremony to come.

Our little princess. She was so beautiful in her dress made by Grandma Mimi;
it will be in the family for many more years!

Mmm cake.

Papa, Finn and Uncle Mick (Tess's godfather)

He didn't quite make it through Mass (although it was a very nice one!)

Tess and her Great Aunt Jean.
I love this picture.

I was told there would be cupcakes baked by Aunt How.

She really looks like she's about to talk.

4 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

Such a beautiful girl and so special to have an heirloom gown made for her by her wonderful Mimi! Uncle Mick was so so glad to be there and is very honored to be Tess Abigail's Godfather!

I love the picture of Finn asleep. What a sweet boy!

Penelope said...

gorgeous dress for a gorgeous girl!

tisha_ts said...

She is SO beautiful Nico. Sounds like a great day. I love the photo of Finn zonked out too :)

Pokolodi said...

So sweet! I LOVE the dress. And I'm sure it was just torture for Mimi to hold a sleeping Finn.