5.26.2010

one month old!

Can you believe it? Time flies. Well, it sort of does anyway.

We're celebrating Tess's first month by sweating our rear ends off at home (although I'd rather be here than in Midtown Manhattan, where Andrew is spending the day). It's 90 degrees here today. 90! and it's not even Memorial Day yet!


Finn has been chattering up a storm lately, as I've noted previously. A few days ago he cracked me up (I posted this on facebook so apologies for the repeat if you've already seen it.) I had bought a can of Earth's Best formula for Tess and it was sitting on the counter ... Finn pointed at it and said, "Sesame Street coffee! Organic." Hilarious. He really is a little sponge so we really have to watch what we say anymore ...

5 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

Pretty girl in blue! :) Love Finn's chattering. I am proud of your indoctrination! :) I remember a story that Tim Brich told me. He would always spell S-H-I-T and one day Abby asked, "Daddy, why do you spell shit?" :)

Penelope said...

She is so beautiful. Her eyes are amazing.

tisha_ts said...

Love those eyes! I see a lot of Finn in her already :)

Shawna said...

Love the Finn story. Tess is looking beautiful, so much older looking already.

Pokolodi said...

I can't believe it's been a month already! I need to call and compare notes! She's stunning. A mini-mommy for sure.