5.18.2010

Uncle Mick's visit

We were SO excited for my big brother, Finn's Uncle Mick to visit us this weekend. He and his family are moving to Japan for 3 yrs starting this July and we're not sure exactly when we'll get to see them again, so we were extra-excited that he could visit before leaving, and be present for Tess's baptism. Speaking of which, I'll post photos of that lovely event as soon as I get them all together. Mick is Tess's godfather as well so the timing was great.

Here are a few pics of story time yesterday. As Finn's vocabulary increases - daily, it seems - he's unfortunately starting to include a few commands such as "MAMA CLEAN" or "AUNT HOW [Heather] SIT" or "MIMI CARRY". Hopefully he didn't start this conversation with "MEEK SIT" ... but I wouldn't be surprised.

Finn loves hanging out with his dude-relatives.

"... and that is a brief history of the Marine Corps."

Thanks for visiting, Uncle Mick!
We miss you (all) already!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Okay, those are so cute. My boys have extra love for all the guys goo.

Mom of AOCG said...

Sweetest post! Love, love the pictures! Mick had a great time and loved your house and your town and everything! If my Mom and Dad lived there, I think he would be moving us there!

tisha_ts said...

That is SO great Mick got to visit before they left for Japan. Finn's commands are a hoot!