4.09.2010

boys on bikes

Well, I started having mild contractions this morning around 1 AM and noticed they were coming about every 10 minutes but I'm not experienced enough at this baby-having stuff to know whether or not they were real or B-H. So ... we sent Finn to his grandparents' just in case as I'm feeling pretty weird and with this drop in barometric pressure hope that today might be the day. Or tomorrow. There's a lot of pressure down low so I'm paying close attention and hoping beyond hope. Our doula goes on vacation on the 19th and I really want her there to talk me through this one and massage my feet!!

My Aunt Judy sent this photo of my dad from back when he was a little tyke, which we thought was so adorable compared to Finn on his little radio flyer. Amazing how our little guy really resembles both sides of the family.


3 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

Wow! Big baby news!!!!!! Can't wait to meet her! Exciting stuff!

LOVE the picture of your Dad and of course sweet Finn.

xoxo

Caryn said...

WOW! Love the 2 pics ~ what a treasure!Good luck with baby #2. :)

Pokolodi said...

Wow! Finn really does resemble both sides!

I can't wait to hear an update. I hope this isn't false labor...I had 7 bouts of it this time and none with Carson. Something about the second child, I think...

Keep us posted!