4.13.2010

Easter outfit

I found Finn's perfect Easter outfit on the Macy's sale rack this year and was so happy because it's always freezing around here on Easter, so a sweater seemed perfectly appropriate. Of course this year (not complaining) it was 70 degrees and therefore he didn't wear his outfit for more than a couple of hours, during which he didn't smile for one frame-able photo. I'm posting this anyway.

On baby front, still nothing to tell you. I slept better last night despite a couple of strong braxton-hicks contractions. I'm focusing on my friend Lauren's comment from yesterday stating that with her second baby - exactly 11 months ago! - she went into labor at 2 AM and had her baby at 5:30 AM. It could happen to us!

3 comments:

Pokolodi said...

You should totally go with Lauren's story and not mine...3 weeks later than I went with C...walking around 80 cm dilated for 3 months (okay, that one is a slight exaggeration, but that's what it felt like). You'll be fine. If there is one thing I learned from my experience with Raleigh, it's that no one is pregnant forever. Another thing I learned from him is that being 47 months pregnant (again, a slight exaggeration) is often easier than having 2 kids. :) She'll be here before you know it! Hang in there. It will be great and over quickly and then you'll have that angel for the rest of your life. :)

And p.s. I love me a boy in a sweater vest. Cute!!

tisha_ts said...

Adorable! Love the light blue.

Elaine said...

With Alice, I went into labor at 1:40am and she was here by 5:30. And she was only in that long because they INSISTED that I stop pushing until the doctor was in the room. I pushed a grand total of three times (two times before the doc arrived, once after) before she made her entrance.

Kid.
Was.
In.
A.
Great.
Big.
Hurry.

She still is. I'm glad that yours is proving to be a little more laid back so far. Alice tried to get out for the entire pregnancy (well, 2nd trimester she behaved, but first and third I was sure that I had been possessed by a demon). And she's been in a great big hurry ever since. If she stops moving she goes to sleep. Kinda like her mommy, no?

Keep your eyes on the prize. It'll be worth it. :)