4.16.2010

waterfall, or "snow"

This is the beautiful waterfall in Montour Falls (near Watkins Glen) where we drove yesterday. Finn thought the "snow" was pretty cool!

I'm feeling good again today so we're going for a walk now, as the forecast is calling for rain later and maybe even some flurries tomorrow?! Eek. No thanks. I spoke to our fab doula, Darcie, this morning and she thinks today is the day. I wish I was so sure. Then the baby could share a birthday with my friend Pam, which *would* be more than ok! Anyway, Darcie returns from vacation next Friday so it's possible that she'll wait that long - Finn did. I'm finding that as long as we are making plans and getting out to do things the waiting really isn't so bad.

1 comment:

Mom of AOCG said...

April 16th would be a great day!!!! Come on little girl! (Eat some sushi with lots of wasabi.)