4.18.2010

nearing 40 weeks

While waiting for my laundry to dry, I typed "why pregnancy due dates mean nothing" into google and about 360,000 results came up. I was curious, seeing as how tomorrow is our due date and it really feels like it could be next weekend before baby girl decides to make her appearance. It's all good. If she wants to hang out in exchange for being a good eater and sleeper right off the bat like Finn was, I'll gladly tolerate being pregnant til week 42!

It's only if she waits that long and then gives me any flack, that's when we'll need to have a talk.

BTW Happy 3rd Birthday to my nephew and godson Massi Stoka. I can't believe it - THREE! Your present is in the mail.

4 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

I can't relate since only Olivia waited close to her due date, but still came 4 days before. You have a great attitude though and I can't wait to meet the sweet baby girl! xoxo

Penelope said...

I have no doubt that it will be the latter. You seemed to be blessed with perfect children! Thinking of you.

Penelope said...

PS- I'm expecting a blog name change. At the very least, hello from corning...

tisha_ts said...

I am loving all of the updates! Hang in there. Late is better than 6 weeks early and 23 days in the NICU/NSCU, trust me ;)