4.08.2010

spring photos

Still pregnant, but I feel like the baby is already in my lap!

Yesterday our photographer friend, Brie, met us at Papa and Mimi's for a photo session ... a photo session that, it turns out, Finn was really not interested in participating in AT ALL. In his defense, it was almost 80 degrees and he was wearing his Easter outfit (sweater vest) followed by a heavy jersey; still, I was concerned that he wouldn't look like himself in the pics since he refused to smile. Even on Papa's tractor. You know it's bad when ...

To Brie's credit, she managed to get a few smiles out of him and will post more later on today. I wanted to share the "sneak peeks" with you all. Click here for the link.

2 comments:

Mom of AOCG said...

That first one where he is looking up, his eyes look like cut sapphires! Such a CUTE boy! Boy will Aunt Judy and Aunt MF love those Ireland rugby pictures!!! :)

Cheeky Baby said...

Are you serious?! I can't even handle the cuteness.