4.19.2010

New Poll

See the tab at left and play along. Let's make this waiting that much more fun!

As I just posted on facebook, I read on the NYT about 30 seconds ago and article titled

Can You Have a Happy Birthday on April 19?

written by none other than esteemed professor Stanley Fish (he was a big deal at Duke when I was in school.) Anyway, apparently today sucks and tomorrow is the birthday of an evil 20th century dictator, so if baby wants to wait til later in the week, well, that is really and truly fine with me.

5 comments:

Pokolodi said...

My brother (who is just amazing) was born April 24. Plus, she'll be a Taurus, and we rock.

Mom of AOCG said...

If she comes, she will bring joy to any day! My brother's birthday is tomorrow. (But I knew about 4/19 and 4/20 because I had a baby due 4/15, had her 4/1 and Columbine happened while I was home on maternity leave.)

Penelope said...

I'm impressed that your sense of humor is still quite intact. Hang in there!

Elaine said...

My dad and my brother are both April 19 birthdays... :)

I think it'll be the 22nd. Earth Day. Woohoo! :D

Mom of AOCG said...

Okay, now that the 19th/20th are safely passed, I will tell you that I'm happy one of those didn't turn out to be her birthdate. I was actually secretly worried about Massi being born on those days and then this little girl from the announcement of the due date. Especially the 19th.

Let's go for Earth Day!!!! :)